Thursday, January 17, 2013

Three day week!    Four day weekend!!  

Mac called monday needing new cowboy boots for dancing.   The ones she had on last time we went dancing were so worn out and ugly that I wouldn't drag them behind my truck...   


New boots, $200,   Tank of gas in her truck,  $55,  Shopping for the afternoon with my daughter, Priceless!

Started new job.   Difficult to assess the potential after only a few days.  

Found a place to rent month-to-month.   40' gooseneck camper out in farm country.   My kind of place.  ?The landlord is installing new flooring in kitchen and sprucing things up for Monday move in.  Gardening is comming soon!!!


Ankle is much better.  I'm limping much faster now.  Went to line dance lessons yesterday and lasted 30 minutes.  Learned two new steps.  Stressed my ankle a bit but it's loosening up a lot.  I can get on the motorcycle now without using the chair lift...  :)

Weekend starts NOW!
~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment