Tuesday, January 8, 2013


So I haul my luggage to 2nd floor room yesterday and must have pulled something in my back.

Then about 3:30 I had finished the bus tour at the villages and was feeling tired so I headed to motel.   The crossing gate at the end of the village went up for me and a go-cart raced past at the same time.  The gate recognized the cart first and came down across my windshield and helmet, knocking me over... my left ankle has a big bubble one one side...  caught under the bike.

The golf cart went away without stopping but two people helped me get the bike up and away I went...   Brought my  super pain pills and will try them tonight.



oh well,,,  lovely day.

The bus tour guide is from Tamaqua, 15 miles from home.

Mackenzie seems to be doing fine.  She and Taylor went to see Les Mis the other night.  They are going to watch some new series TV show tonight.  I haven't spoken to her.  

Here's a slide show from Wildlife Preserve near Crystal River: 
https://plus.google.com/photos/108474721505505420021/albums/5830476479775841649



No comments:

Post a Comment