Friday, December 28, 2012

On January 2nd, 2013 my daughter Mackenzie and I are loading her warmblood mare and my BMW motorcycle into the Brenderup horse trailer and head south to her new job in Ocala, FL.



She will be working for Ashley Leith at Ashley's eventing barn and continues (with a giant step) her pursuit into a full time equestrian career.   More on this in time.

I had planned a winter in AZ touring on my 2012 BMW G650GS Sertao on my first real life adventure.   When the opportunity to chaeuffer Mackenzie to FL came along I just changed the pointer on my adventure to the deep south.   She will have an apartment, I will have a tent...   we'll see how long everything lasts.

The last two months for me has been making lists, preparing the bike to carry my "sustainable wardrobe" and enough camping equipment to get by.   Took on a bunch of work assignments to feed $'s into the checking account.  Will be working P.T. once I'm there on merchandising, product demos and mystery shopping,  all of which I have done for more than a year now.   Interesting and flexible biz model.

This blog is intended to share out day to day adventures and, hopefully, entertain you with links to my other blogs and social networking posts.

Happy Winter!

Jeff Kurtz

aka:   www.KurtziInPa.com
Follow me on Faebook <<<
Mackenzie's original blog with history of her and Harry Houdini<<<
Mackenzie's newer blog about starting out with Stella<<<

No comments:

Post a Comment