Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!!!!

Just imagining what a year it may be...   Definitely an adventure for Mackenzie and myself...   New step in her career and something tells me that I may never return to the live I have loved in PA... If I don't it will be because of the options discovered in FL...  time will tell.

Had that conversation yesterday with my neighbor house-sitter Karl, and this evening with my sister Pam...  time will tell.  I expect to have a pretty good sense of things within the current 3-month window.





The house plants are all tucked away under lights in the basement.   most are in open-top styrofoam coolers with a healthy batch of water.  Will say prayers for them and wish them well.

Returned almost $100 worth of plastic pipe and fittings to Home Depot and Lowes today.   Parked the motorcycle trailer out back.  Hauled trash cans and bottles to the recycle place.  Emptied the freezer and took remaining food to the neighbor who has a key and will keep an eye on things.

Had a call from a Real Estate Marketing company in Ocala today... Job interview next week... who knows... today conversations with friends and my sister toyed with, "What if I don't come home?"

Without Mackenzie in the area I have no roots here... My good friends nearby are business friends, not family.  With a couple weeks work the house could become a rental property...   Great place to raise a kid.

Will miss the foot deep composted garden beds.   The shrubs that I have places around the property...   the groundhog... 

Time will tell.   All is good.

Happy New Year!  Jeff
~~~~~~~~~~







No comments:

Post a Comment